Wednesday, June 22, 2011

W I N N E R S !

Okay everyone, first of I want to say I had a super fun time doing this give away. It was kinda stressful at times, but after I got it all done it was a lot of fun! I want to thank all my new awesome follows too. 24 new ones!! yay! Anyways heres the W I N N E R S !

The winner of the Pink Rosette Necklace is....... Peyton!

The winner of the blog make over is........Christina!

The winner of the Super awesome earrings is........ Moriah!

The winner of the Three Friendship Bracelets is......Hope!

The winner of the bottle cap earrings is......Mary!

The winner of the Collage/Painting is..... Natalla!

The winner of the stud heart waffle earrings is......Mandy!

The winner of the Three lovely journals and pack of four pens is....Eden!!

Thanks to all my sponsors! I hope to do another give away soon. But maybe not that big...haha
~Kimmi
P.S The winners have 48 hours to respond back. After that I'll pick a new winner/winners.
PPS. I'm doing another give away next week!! It's really awesome, so get excited!!!:)

8 comments:

  1. can't find your email anywhere on here but yaay! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is kimmi.brown97@gmail.com
    Glad your happy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Congrats to all the winners!! I'm off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!!! :)

    Blessings!

    ~Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know my email!!
    Can't wait to see it!!!
    So Excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! :) Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to everybody that won!! <3 :D

    Okay, so, Kimmi... you're going to let me know when you have Hope's address, right? Cause then I can send out the breacelets :)

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you give me the email of the girl who won my design? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!