Wednesday, July 13, 2011

nail designs

I wish I could paint my nails, and *vola* they just look like that.:)

Okay people, you and I both know this is way cool.
Oh my goodness! Could someone please make my nails look like that?;) I <3 nerds!!
~Kimmi

Click HERE to enter my give away!!

14 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! AHHH I COULD SCREAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first ones are my faaaaavorite!! :)


    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!!! i want the Nerds nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the Nerds!! Lol! I like nerds, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kimmi, will you be mad at me if I have a header similar to your's??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all fantastic! I once had an employee that did her nails like this often - let's just say that she didn't get a lot of work done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the fruit nails...how adorable! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I love the first ones! Hmmm, can some one make mine look like that also?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they spent some time on those nails! I could never have my nails that long to have anything like that done on them:(

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nerd nails=loovvee! Haha thanks for your sweetie-pie comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! THESE ARE SO FREAKIN AMAZING!!!! My favorite, favorite favorite ones are the white with the fake diamonds and jewels and stuff :) But I love, love, love the fruit ones too!! These peoples are amazing!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!