Tuesday, July 12, 2011

plush food

I really love plush food. It's ridiculously awesome.
How awesome are these? Chocolate covered marshmallow...;)

This is so cool. I'd probably eat that swiss roll though. haha
PIE
This maybe my coolest post ever. haha. As you can see, I really like plush food.<3
~Kimmi

Click HERE for my newest give away.

10 comments:

  1. I love those cookies. nom-nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I like the cookies. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are so cute! And you have an AMAZING name (Not that I'm biased at all or anything) *Cough* My names Kimmy *Cough* :o
    Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the marshmallows!!! <3 and the cookies are quite cute as well :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute!

    I love your blog Kimmi! :) I'd be so honored if you'd follow mine too!!

    http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com


    Blessings!

    ~Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! btw read your comment on my bd post -- happy birthday to you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little swiss roll! Yumm-o...my fave snack cake! Plush food is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you didn't like chocolate chip cookies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!