Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

For the 4th we (Cason, me, Claire, Meredith and mrs. Wilkins) went to a baseball game. And man, it was packed!!! We got to the game and there was no tickets left, not one. And it's a really big stadium. So as we we're sadly leaving a women asked if we needed tickets? Of course we said yeah!! So we got to go and after the game they had the biggest fire work show in all of down town. It was awesome!!!!:):)
This was right at the first part of the game.
We we're the red team.

Go River Dog's Go!
Cason kinda half way in this one. haha
Again I must say, crazy ole Claire!
Me and Meredith. Love her!<3
These picture's don't even almost show how amazing they we're.
Colorful!!:)
This one was super big!!
It was in awesomely fun day. I just wish our team could play a bit better. haha
Oh and guess what I'm excited about?? Only three more days until my birthday!!!
14!!!
~Kimmi

Click HERE to enter my give away!!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! Glad you got tickets(:

    Wow, our birthdays are close! Mine is tomorrow(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Lulu Maggie is having a awesome giveaway! You can enter it here: http://movies4him.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-kick-off-giveaway.html

    I am having a fireworks themed photo contest at my blog! You should enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new design. Also, you won Mary's giveaway for a polymer clay pearl ring.
    please email me at simplyme96@nc.rr.com if you want your prize thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time:) I love the firework pictures they turned out FANTASTIC!

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check your grammar!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!