Monday, August 15, 2011

i feel blessed

I feel so blessed right now. I can feel God in my presence. I can feel him all around me. I have so many things to be thankful for. For starters I'm alive and well. I have a house to live in. I have awesome friends, some close, and some far away. I have the most AMAZING father ever, and don't any of y'all dare say yours is better! I love him more then life its self. My momma is pretty darn awesome too! She does so much for me. I love you mother!!!<3<3 I have the best friend anyone could ask for......my brother, and I can't complain about any of my other siblings. There pretty cool too.:):) I can walk. I can jump. I can sing. I can laugh. I can cry. I can play basketball. Boy do I love my life.
~Kimmi

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, that's great! :) I feel blessed now too! Your gratitude is contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. This really got my day off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kimmi! I loved this post! Just wanted to say hi to you. Back to my old blog now. Yours is wonderful! Annnd, I saw that you and Cason will be at the note class with me!? Yayy! Is he doing the 11th grade classes at HELP? Talk to you soon girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post of yours makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a sweet post! I'm so glad you have so much to be grateful for, and it sounds like your life is great. :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!