Sunday, August 14, 2011

pretty epic tag thing....:)

1. Favorite Sport: BASKETBALL!!!!!

2. A Good Name for a Dog: imma cat person.:)

3. Favorite Animal: owls and bears.....:)

4. Favorite Subject in School: English

5. Favorite Drink: water.....yep i'm boring like that.;)

6. Last Song You Heard: how he loves by david crowder band. It's on my blog.

7. Do you like to make people laugh?: I have no idea how to answer that. I guess so. I crack jokes a lot, but they might all be laughing just to make me feel good.:)

8. Favorite Color: orange it's the color of a basketball.<3

9. Favorite Hobby: laughing.....it's my favorite past time. (i'm kinda a happy person.)

10. School Grade You are in: I'm a freshmen this year!! yay freshies!!

11. Last movie you saw in theaters: captain america it was pretty awesome.:P

12. Favorite season: well.....it was fall but then when I went to family camp this summer it made me like summer the best. I wish it was next summer already!

13. Favorite pair of shoes: By far my toms. best. shoes. ever.

14. Favorite fruit: hmmm....probably an orange. it's shaped like a basketball, and it's the color of a basketball.:)

15. What are you excited about: not a thing. i'm depressed because schools starting back. oh wait i'm excited bout high school weekend camp next month.

16. Last thing you were sick with: I had a had a migraine today. does that count?

17. Last thing you bought: I bought an ice cream today. I ate four bites and gave the rest to my brother.

18. Farthest you've been from home: I went to the bahamas on a cruise last year. It was EPIC!!!

19. Last name you said: FATHER! be nice to me and give me $100!;)

20. Least favorite food: uhhh......oh I got it.....fried chicken....nasty......


I Tag:
Sue-Sue (aka Mary)


Goodbye people. I hope I didn't bore you too much. I need to go to bed now.:)
~Kimmi


7 comments:

  1. You should have tagged me! Whatever, I'm doing it anyways! :)HeHe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Kimmi! {BTW.,did you change your background? I like it!:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag, Kimmi! :D I agree - English is a fun subject in school. And owls are awesome. ;) Don't worry, all I drink is water, so you're not alone! :D

    Have fun at camp next month! :D

    PS I dislike chicken, too... actually, I'm a vegan, so I dislike all meat. But still! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, Captain America was awesome!!! I keep sniffling whenever i think about it.
    - I feel really lousy because I haven't seen you in just about forever and you like like 5 feet away... we'll have to get together soon ;)
    --G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was tagged!! I'm totes doing this awesome epic thing!! =D Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh p.s. I love the picture of you on your header in the speak now shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I have been tagged. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!