I won't lie - I have wanted a pair for A LONG TIME! So glad you got yourself a pair - they look great!
haha congrats! i remember one time i saw these toms and they had animals printed all over on the inside.delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
Look AWESOME! love them Kimmi!
Awesome, Kimmi!!! Congratulation!!~Rebecca
They are such cute shoes! Where did you get them? :)Have a beautiful week...~Moriah
Ooh, cute - and such a good cause, too! Enjoy your new shoes, Kimmi!
Love, love love these!!! They're adorable and they look super comfy! ♥xoxoJordan
awesome i still have to get a pair of these...i want the bridal edition :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i am also hosting a LIMITED EDITION giveaway by the amazing Lark Calderon Gomez!
Congrats on finally getting them! :) They looks really comfy!
I <3 comments!!!!!
I won't lie - I have wanted a pair for A LONG TIME! So glad you got yourself a pair - they look great!
ReplyDeletehaha congrats! i remember one time i saw these toms and they had animals printed all over on the inside.
ReplyDeletedelicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
Look AWESOME! love them Kimmi!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Kimmi!!! Congratulation!!
ReplyDelete~Rebecca
They are such cute shoes! Where did you get them? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful week...
~Moriah
Ooh, cute - and such a good cause, too! Enjoy your new shoes, Kimmi!
ReplyDeleteLove, love love these!!! They're adorable and they look super comfy! ♥
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jordan
awesome i still have to get a pair of these...i want the bridal edition :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i am also hosting a LIMITED EDITION giveaway by the amazing Lark Calderon Gomez!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finally getting them! :) They looks really comfy!
ReplyDelete