Thursday, August 11, 2011

I live in SC and i'm going to CA

Ohhhh yeah. My best friend in the whole wide world is flying me all the way out to California! yep. Her wonderful father is paying for it and everything!;) I'm pretty sure I'm going out end of September. I'm so pump! I'll be flying all by my self. oohhhh scary! I haven't seen this wonderful child in almost three years! That's a long time. Can't wait to see you doll!;)
~Kimmi
ps. They live 30 minutes from san francisco! yay!!

13 comments:

  1. omg i live in CA.......
    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting, Kimmi! That's awesome!
    Hey, my sister Maddie (or I) contacted you about her winning the giveaway, right? I can completely understand if it's just taking a while, but we just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong, because it still hasn't come in the mail.

    Thanks!
    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun!!! A good friend of mine is going to a Baptist College out there, in a couple of weeks!! {You better take *LOTS* of pictures:)
    {BTW, I am SO excited about my followers , too!!}

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again :)
    My sister said: "Maybe if you could just check one more time if she sent it, that would be great."

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! :) You get to go to CA! Fun! :) Hope your vacation is fun! Hey have you've seen ZOOKEEPER?
    Don't do what the monkey did on the golden gate bridge! :) ~Harper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooo...lucky. *sighs* Hope you have the most fabulousist trip to California ever!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, that's nice of your friend's dad to do that for you! Hope you have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME KIMMI!!! that's really exciting! I bet you'll have lots of fun. :D
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Have a good time there and def take some good pictures.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How epic, Kimmi, you must be so excited!!! I hope you have an absolutely amazing time - and be sure and tell us all about it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really awesome, Kimmi!!!!

    Oh, by the way, I left a comment for Karis...not sure if she's seen it yet. I won't repeat everything here, but basically, my family and I are leaving tomorrow for a week long trip to Charleston (we go every year) and I thought it might be fun to meet y'all while we're there! Just a thought....and I'm not sure how it would work out, but it would be fun :)

    Blessings,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't pick the poppies! it's illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow- that's a big thing!! Really something to look forward to!! ♥

    Flying alone? I've never even been on a plane (only parked ones, because my dad is a plane mechanic. lol :)

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!