Here is the most annoying kid ever!! but.... he has got an awesome personalty. I think (other then Cason) we'll be best friends when we get older.:) I love him to death!!!! I know you all think he's a cutie too.;) I took these pictures with out telling him they we're going on my blog.;)
~Kimmi
Wow, he's cute! And what awesome teeth he has! haha! I must admit, brothers are the best!:)
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me of our brother Stephen he is 8. He makes faces like that too. Thank the Lord for little brothers:)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Little brothers rock. :)
ReplyDeletei have an older brother! He want to be sciencetist! He is very smart! :) Thats good... i think! :) (It is!)
ReplyDeleteI thought Morey was the most annoying!:)
ReplyDeleteWell you know, when Morey and Cole are together something bad is going to happen!! Love you sweet thing!
Haha, nice pictures! He looks like a fun kid! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, he's adorable! ;) Reminds me of my little sister...
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jordan♥