Kimmi those are cute! :) (and very random!)
haha! I love my sing-a-ma-jig. they're just adorable. :)
What color did you get? They’re so cute! :)Leah
I got the pink one. I <3 it!!!!:):)
oh my gosh. my sister and i found those in Walmart one day.they creep me out.O_O
Kimmi Marie Brown! The age category on these things are 3yrs!! Did you get them in the toddler section??
LOL Yeah, kinda creepy... my cousins has (or had) one of those. Can't say I care for them too much, but I'm glad you love 'em! ;D
I <3 comments!!!!!
Kimmi those are cute! :)
ReplyDelete(and very random!)
haha! I love my sing-a-ma-jig. they're just adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat color did you get? They’re so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLeah
I got the pink one. I <3 it!!!!:):)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. my sister and i found those in Walmart one day.
ReplyDeletethey creep me out.
O_O
Kimmi Marie Brown! The age category on these things are 3yrs!! Did you get them in the toddler section??
ReplyDeleteLOL Yeah, kinda creepy... my cousins has (or had) one of those. Can't say I care for them too much, but I'm glad you love 'em! ;D
ReplyDelete