Love the edits - you all look like you're having fun! I just realized, after all this time - that I am quite jealous of your hair!
Ah, I love photo booth! My friends & I always have too much fun with it. :)Do you curl your hair or is that natural? Because it’s so cute! Leah
Nice photos! You all look like really great friends! :)
I agree with Amanda, I am jealous of your hair,too!!In Christ,Rebecca
I agree with Amanda, I am jealous of your hair too!In Christ,Rebecca
I love it! You're so pretty! :) xx
I have to ask, who did your hair Kimmi?? I think it's stunning! ;)
hmmmmm...I don't know meredith, but who ever did must be pretty amazing.:D~Kimmi
Awwww, you guys are so cute! ♥ Aren't friends awesome!? I love the last one :) And once again- your hair is gooorrrgeous!! ♥♥xoxoJordan
Wow Kimmi! Those are so pretty!heeheeKamryn
I <3 comments!!!!!
Love the edits - you all look like you're having fun! I just realized, after all this time - that I am quite jealous of your hair!
ReplyDeleteAh, I love photo booth! My friends & I always have too much fun with it. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you curl your hair or is that natural? Because it’s so cute!
Leah
Nice photos! You all look like really great friends! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amanda, I am jealous of your hair,too!!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Rebecca
I agree with Amanda, I am jealous of your hair too!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Rebecca
I love it! You're so pretty! :) xx
ReplyDeleteI have to ask, who did your hair Kimmi?? I think it's stunning! ;)
ReplyDeletehmmmmm...I don't know meredith, but who ever did must be pretty amazing.:D
ReplyDelete~Kimmi
Awwww, you guys are so cute! ♥ Aren't friends awesome!? I love the last one :) And once again- your hair is gooorrrgeous!! ♥♥
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jordan
Wow Kimmi! Those are so pretty!heehee
ReplyDeleteKamryn