Saturday, October 15, 2011

the play

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting. Anyways I had my play last night. I didn't do to amazing with my lines at the beginning, but I did way better closer the end. This was just the small play. We have two spring plays next year. We did not know what the shows were going to be until last night. Guess what the are?
Yep! Alice in Wonderland
and.....

Oh yes! Pride & Prejudice! I'm so excited. If I had to pick which play, this would be the one!
We can only be in one, and my drama teacher picks it.
If you had to pick either Alice in Wonderland or Pride & Prejudice, which one would you pick?
~Kimmi

17 comments:

  1. I'm not sure... I AM sure, however, that you would do GREAT at either one:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welllll, since I've already been tweedle dum in the 8th grade I guess I'd go with Pride and Prejudice now. That would be a way cuter costume too I'm thinking. I was a great tweedle dum though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride and Prejudice!! :)
    <3 Mr. Darcy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice in Wonderland... My fav book/movie! :D I heard this morning that one of the plays was gonna be alice in wonderland and i was like "ohmygosh i have to go see that one!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. i just saw the Pride and Prejudice Play like two weeks ago.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My school has done an Alice in Wonderland play before. I don't know much about Pride&Prejudice. I'm not sure which one I'd pick. Anyways, glad to hear about how you did in your play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay ... I haven't seen either movie nor read the books ... so I couldn't tell you! However, I'm glad you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely Pride & Prejudice! such a great story. and Mr. Darcy is pretty awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i follow you now! please come see my blog at http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/
    and follow♥ hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh... sorry, for some reason, the word verification won't let me through /:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pride and prejudice all the way!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would definitely go with Alice In Wonderland!! I've never read Pride and Prejudice- and I don’t think I'd ever be able to read it- or understand it xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, I could totally see you as Alice!
    You should come check out my giveaway!!

    Love you sweet girl!

    -LL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to come see your play! I love you.:DD
    Kamryn

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!