Friday, August 12, 2011

saying goodbye...........

I had to say goodbye to one of my dear friends this week. Julia's family are missionary's to Chad. They left on a plane at 4 in the morning on Tuesday. On the night before the left we we're standing in there living room huddled up as our fathers prayed for a safe trip and that they would change the life's of many people in Chad. I'm going to miss you Julia. See you in 2015!;)
~Kimmi
ps. Thank you guys for all of the lovely comments on my last post. It made my day!<3<3<3




6 comments:

  1. Aww that's a really pretty picture of you both :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you too Julia!!
    Counting down the days till 2015!!
    ~Eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture! ♥ That's awesome that she's a missionary :)

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Fizi - that photo of you two is great!

    2015 probably seems a long while away (I know it does to me, and I'm not even in your position!) but just think of the stories you'll have to tell each other when she comes home from Chad. :) Hang in there, Kimmi! <3 Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww thats sad 3 of my friend moved away this year!!! :( I miss them lots and lots!
    :)~Harper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, I tagged you on my blog:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!